My friend emailed me a picture since she knew I love new ideas. I think we've been stealing eachothers ideas for years. More so when I did Ms. BMW's hair on a regular basis. She had taken the 'woven net' idea and did it for her daughter when they went to a wedding. It was ADORABLE! Maybe we should share this blog ;) Whatdayathink Jd?
Okay here they are, first one I did today (not as nice as the one Jd did, but you get the idea):
2 comments:
I think it looks great!!!
Beautiful!!
I'm about to go take a shower and then start our hairy business. It's getting hard to do as her little brothers are so needy in the mornings lately. Sometimes I get like 5 minutes and then need to leave and then 5 minutes and then need to leave and then 2 minutes and...you get the picture. LOL!
Post a Comment